Thursday, April 7, 2005

RAY OF SUNSHINE

  ever have one of those days where everything you did went wrong?    you drip the barbeque sauce on the front of your shirt right before going to work?    you get to work and have an upset stomach and can't seem to get far from the bathroom for long, so you plan on leaving work to go home sick, only to find out there are only four of you working tonight, and you can't go home?    you have so many customers that you can't leave to go on your break till almost time to leave work?    your feet hurt,   your sinus meds gave up along time ago, and you have no more,   and every single customer you have thinks you owe them something....... sheesh.    well, thus was my day.    just as i was at the breaking point, the phone rings and i hear my name over the loud speaker that i have a phone call.  i come to the front to answer the call thinking it is probably my boss wanting me to come in to work on one of my off days, but the front end supervisor tells me it is "a boy".  hmmmmmmmm, a boy??  i pick up the phone to hear the sweetest voice tell me "i love you my little sweet peach!"    so i just had to share this moment with you all...........and thank you michael for calling me when i needed to hear some encouragement the most.  very well timed indeed, michael.    i love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so very welcome my sweetpeach. i love you
   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox michael!

Anonymous said...

I am glad ur Knight helped u through ur bad day. He is a good and blessed man.. I pray for both of u Daily  God bless u Dear Queen.
smiles softly.
and tell Mike  congratulations and of course give him the best.

Anonymous said...

Regina!  Where have you been?  Great to see you again!  (I missed your silly self!)  Dorn

Anonymous said...

Hi Regina,
Sorry you had a bad day, but glad your sweetie was there for you. :)
Hugs,
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/spurgins311/SLS

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

hey girl! you know I have ?lol
I am so glad you had a night in shinning armer rescue  you ,
my escape from it is the grociery store after work then the half hour home with the kids arguing,then supper feed the dogs and horses,
dishes and the computer.lol
but It is all worth it after work.he he..
work just sucks!!

Anonymous said...

Xllnt call at just the right time; glad to hear it for ya gf!  There are just those times when we really need that extra shot of love & it's wonderful to know that Michael is there to give it to you & has proven himself to do so during so many times when you truly needed it!  Bravo to him & Huggin's to you.
Now, to preach atcha, just 'cuz I know you can't hit me all the way from GA.
{Tee-hee-hee}
And remember:
You can be grateful you spilled the BBQ sauce, 'cuz it means you had food.
You can be grateful that you needed the commode, 'cuz it means your system was being cleaned out! (LMAO)
You can be grateful you had crappy customers, 'cuz it means you had a chance to be a bigger person.
You can be grateful that your feet were sore, 'cuz it means you were able to stand.
You can be grateful that your sinus med's gave up; Lord knows who you mighta had to smell going thru your line!
You can be grateful you got your break just before closing; it's better than none at all.
Love ya!  Thank you {& please tell Michael too!} for your VERY generous & kind comments on my photo's.  I love it when I get to see what you think!
Have a blessed morning, Gina, and send another email anytime (Or call!  Have you removed that entry, btw?  Perhaps you ought to now that we know you got it!  LOL) TTYS ~ Me  http://www.pbase.com/purpod

Anonymous said...

Dear Author,
must admit ur title drew me to cruise by 2 read......there is much to be said for the process of courtship via printed written word.....at least how ive been thought......a very great man who is mentor/friiend/kindred spirit/of mine has taught me this and much more......always telling me to let the world or the listener hear my heart......
this Michael of whom u speak must be true captain of the ship which is ur heart.....i wished upon a star tonite u see that one which i know and love  a man certainly worth my time and all my love....
thanking u for insightful read and shall visit again, fellow writer/sister
who resideth in landfill valley
yet knows that even here
a prince shall ride to her rescue....
yr friend PenLady708