Thursday, September 29, 2005

BRIDE OF THE WEEK

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!  

I WAS CHOSEN AS DAVID'S BRIDAL'S BRIDE OF THE WEEK..........

I GET BREAKFAST, A MARY KAY MAKEOVER AND WEDDING TIPS, AS WELL AS FAVORS FROM SOME OF THE LOCAL SPONSORS. 

IS THIS GREAT OR WHAT?!?!  NOW IF I COULD JUST WIN THAT WEDDING DRESS LOL.  MICHAEL SUBMITTED HIS ENTRY TOO, BUT I AM NOT SURE HE WILL LOOK ALL THAT GOOD IN A FLOWING WHITE GOWN LOL.  (MICHAEL, PUT THAT COMPUTER DOWN, DON'T YOU DARE THROW IT AT ME................MUAH).  

OF COURSE, THE BUTTERFLIES HAVE BEGUN, MOSTLY DUE TO THE STRESS OF WORKING AND PLANNING A WEDDING. 

BUT I AM LOOKING SO FORWARD TO TAKING THIS STEP..........AND SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH A WONDERFUL MAN WHO TRULY LOVES ME. 

THANK YOU MICHAEL.  

YIPPEEEEEEE................BRIDE OF THE WEEK................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is wonderfull the big day is getting closer . I bet you are nervouse .
I hope you win that wedding dress. I can just see it now him in a white gown lol . take care . and wishing you the best  

Anonymous said...

WELL I WAS KIND OF HOPING FOR MAYBE A RED OR MAYBE BLACK WEDDING DRESS, BUT A WHITE ONE WILL DO JUST FINE . RAYGAEN IT JUST WONDERFULL YOU DID GET CHOSEN AND ITS ONLY 11 MORE DAYS TILL I AM SAFELY IN YOUR ARMS. AND ME EVER HIT OR HARM YOU , BIGHT YOUR TONGUE WOMAN, I LOVE YOU WITH  ALL MY HEART AND WOULD NEVER HARM YOU IN ANYWAY! LOL MIGHT BLEEP YOU A LITTLE BUT THATS IT . XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MANGYBUTTMICHAEL

Anonymous said...

OMG Wumzels...I missed your journal so much.....you were one of the first to welcome me to Jland, and do you remember fighting over "Johnny" at the ball last year?  Welcome back...I put you on alerts, congrats on your upcoming wedding...Sandi  http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

Oh Gina!!!  (Girl, grab that camera if he puts on your dress, LOL)  Oh Mikey!!!  (I's so grateful you are for reals, now I don't hafta huntya down & keelya!)

No names, please, just wanted to send all my bestest & letcha know that I am here, rooting for you two ding-dongs to have a Blessed Gothic/Christian Wedding!  (ONLY YOU, Rae, Only You!!)

Sure wish I could be there... sigh...  Party Hard for me too!!  And a very sincere wish for a long lasting & healthy marriage ~ Love Me ~

Anonymous said...

OKAY YOU TWO!!  Get outta the jacuzzi, get outta the bed & for the Love of God, write an entry so those of us that couldn't make it to the wedding (& truly wished we could be there) can get some details on the Grand Gothic Event!

(Smiling)  Love ya, GF ~ Me

Anonymous said...

Today's the big day Regina. 10/11/2005

Good luck!