Wednesday, December 22, 2004

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW

JUST A NOTE TO LET ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT KNOW ME THAT I AM STILL ALIVE, SOMETIMES BARELY, BUT MIRACULOUSLY ALIVE.  I AM USING A COMPUTER AT THE LIBRARY SO WILL BE BRIEF, BUT WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE OUT THERE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.  ALOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I HAVE LEFT THE COMPUTER......HOMELESSNESS, PNEUMONIA, AND MANY OTHER ATROCITIES, BUT GOD HAS PULLED ME THROUGH AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE MY EVER PRESENT GUARDIAN.  AARON, I MISS YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.  COLLEEN, THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN AND I HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO FIND A ROOMMATE.  AND MICHAEL, THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAILY INSPIRATION AND KEEPING ME AFLOAT WHEN I KEEP SINKING.  TO ALL OF YOU, NEVER GIVE UP HOPE WHEN THINGS LOOK REALLY BAD.  I HAVE ALMOST GIVEN UP MANY TIMES IN THE PAST MONTHS, BUT WITH MICHAEL'S CONSTANT NUDGING AND REMINDING ME THAT I CAN'T GIVE UP AND THAT I AM WORTH SOMETHING IN THIS WORLD, I KEPT TRUDGING FORWARD, AND AM GLAD I DID.  I AM NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET, AND AM CURRENTLY PRAYING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I WILL FEEL SAFE AND SECURE.  I COVET YOUR PRAYERS AS WELL.  ANYONE WISHING TO SEND ME A MESSAGE VIA EMAIL, PLEASE DON'T, FOR I CANNOT ACCESS THE NET VERY OFTEN AND THE EMAILS WILL BE GONE BY THE TIME I DO GET TO READ THEM.  ONCE AGAIN, I WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

LOVE TO ALL, JUST LITTLE OLE ME.........REGINA

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you most of all. Im sorry for all your stress and turmoil. I sure wish I could make it better. You poor thing here is  a {{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}} Keep us posted when you can and may your new year be better than any ever before and may you be blessed thru the holidays and days to come. Lori

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. Sorry for all that you have been going through but happy to know that you are overcoming it.  I am sure the New Year will bring a change in your fortunes.  Have a happy Christmas and hurry back to us in journal land because we miss you xxxxx ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

i love you regina! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo michael

Anonymous said...

Sorry things haven't been going well for you...I hope you have a merry xmas and a happy new year too.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl  when ever you get to read this ..i miss you .cant waight tell were partners in crime aging..been dull..
remeber that guy i told you about that dissapeared and i was mad about it ?well he past away and i have been so sad..
i hope you get felling better ,..that relly sucks im hoping every day you are back on your feet ..like i always said it doesant do any good to give up//
so stay as possitive as you can k?
love tabitha

Anonymous said...

Hi Regina,
Missed you today. I was out and about, but it was so good to hear from you. Hopefully you will be back online soon. :) Sorry about missing you....

Sharon :)

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in My Prayers Regina and God Bless You

Anonymous said...

dear regina, i know this isnt close to what you would want for your birthday. but hope it at least brings just a little smile to your face.happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday my sweetest regina, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!.  I LOVE YOU!
nothing brings a smile to my face more than hearing your voice when we talk , i know these last few months have been very hard on you, and you know i am very proud of you, for not giving up!you are always in my prayers and always on my mind.and this is my way of letting you know  that i havent forgoten you or your birthday.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox   x 500 billion times !
                                                          michael

Anonymous said...

Hey there I hope you are well  you are very much missed .I cant waight until you get back.call me selfish but i miss talking to you.
I wanted to let you know that my e mail is not stewartaj1@aol.com anymore it is mystafymeal4me@aol.com
I had remeberd you saying aol delets your e mail that you proubably wouldnt get them so scence this stays i am sending it to you here.
I have to run .You take care of you self your in my thoughts.
Love tabitha

Anonymous said...

Regina my prayers are with you, I have been where are and I know your faith will be your grace.

Anonymous said...

It may mean nothing but some still wait and pray for ur return to AOL and a normal state of Life  Praying it is soon

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl, you needn't worry about me; I will survive somehow; just as you do somehow.  The roomie is gonna "get on down the road" at the end of next month; long story short, she is not my kind of people, but we will see what the Good Lord brings this time.  Keep your faith strong... He is our only way, huh?  Love Ya ~ Me