Wednesday, March 16, 2005

THE ANT

THOUGH MY LIFE IS STILL A DAY-TO-DAY STRUGGLE, I AM BEGINNING TO SEE SOME LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. 

I CURRENTLY RENT A ROOM FROM A DIVORCED WOMAN WITH THREE CHILDREN.  LIVING IN ONE ROOM WITH THREE CATS IS A NOVEL ALL BY ITSELF, LOL. 

I AM STILL WORKING IN THE RETAIL BUSINESS, LONG HOURS BUT FEW DAYS, AND NO PAY INCREASE.  MAKES IT HARD TO SAVE MONEY.  

WHEN TIMES GET REALLY TOUGH, I KNOW GOD IS THERE HOLDING ME UP.  HE IS MY REFUGE. 

MY EARTHLY INSPIRATION COMES FROM MICHAEL, WHO NEVER GIVES UP ON ME, EVEN WHEN I FEEL THERE IS NO HOPE, AND WHO WON'T LET ME GIVE UP.  WITHOUT GOD AS MY GUIDING STAR, AND MICHAEL AS THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS, I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY.  I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP LONG AGO.  I PRAISE GOD DAILY FOR HIS DIRECTION AND HIS SON, JESUS, AND THANK HIM FOR SENDING MICHAEL INTO MY LIFE TO KEEP MY CHIN AND MY SPIRITS UP. 

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR ME.  PRAYER DOES WORK...............  

IN HONOR OF MICHAEL, I PRINT THE SONG HE SINGS TO ME WHEN I AM DOWN AND OUT AND THINK I CANNOT GO ON............................  

Next time you're found with your chin on the ground 
There's a lot to be learned so look around
Just what makes that little ol' ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant can't
Move a rubber tree plant

But he's got high hopes... he's got high hopes

He's got high apple pie in the sky hopes

So any time you're getting low

'Stead of letting go,

Just remember that ant.

Oops there goes another rubber tree plant.
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant.
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear from you...I have you on my alerts and when it popped up I was so happy. Are you able to access the computer all the time now?
Gee...it's been along time since we have heard from you.

HUGS
Sharon :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...such a loss to have you not here among us
take care..and it sure was nice when my alert went off and it was really you..
http://journals.aol.com/hannahthemaid/Jo/

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! And just in time too! Happy St. Pat's Day!

Anonymous said...

Glad U have Michael   It is good to hear U r happy and things going well  Prayers continue.
As Always I pray the best in ur life.
as always
Aaron
http://journals.aol.com/whisperoangels2/JUSTMEMISERYANDCOMPANY/

ps thanks for  the letter it is treasured more than u know.

Anonymous said...

ah I love that song. Glad your seeing light at the end of the tunnel sometimes that is all we need. To see a little light. Lori

Anonymous said...

Girl I am so happy you are doing so well!Its a start!
Like I said never give up!
And I am so glad you didnt!
Thanks for the e mail!couldnt come at a better time.
I am so happy you are well and found a place.keep in touch.
love Tabitha

Anonymous said...

does anybody out there know just how talented this woman is. not only is she a writer, but a jewlery maker , a singer or once was, but she also crochets, and makes the most beautifull handmade cards i have ever seen. i dont know if anybody out there has ever had the privlige of recieving one of these handmade cards , but she is so talented at making them somebody should hire her !raygaen i just recieved my early easter card in perfect condition! i am going to start my own card company and hire you to be my exclusive card designer and maker , just the fact that it was handmade and came from the biggest heart in the world makes it so special! if i could take a picture of it to add on here i would so the whole world could see just how talented and thoughtfull you are! i love you raygaen! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox mangybuttmichael

Anonymous said...

that ant is one mmf!,he can even move mountians if he wants to.i love this woman so much i can hardly put into to words what she means to me.not only has she not given up  in the face of diversity and broken promises from people she trusted.they shall remain nameless!!!!!! i love reading her journal and also enjoy the e mails she sends me and when we talk on the phone and all the packages and pictures she sends me.raygaen i love you.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo michael

Anonymous said...

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
The wind would whisper and I'd think of you
And all the tears you cried, that called my name
And when you needed me I came through

I paint a picture of the days gone by
When love went blind and you would make me see
I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

We spend the summer with the top rolled down
Wished ever after would be like this
You said I love you babe, without a sound
I said I'd give my life for just one kiss
I'd live for your smile and die for your kiss

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

We've had our share of hard times
But that's the price we paid
And through it all we kept the promise that we made
I swear you'll never be lonely

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Washed away a dream of you
But nothing else could ever take you away
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true
Oh my darling, I love you

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

dedicating this to my sweetgeorgiapeach, i love you raygaen!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox mangybuttmichael