Thursday, March 24, 2005

A POEM

i sat for hours, lost in the darkness    

while sleep evaded, kept its distance

love was what i sought, but found it not

or so i thought  

 

betrothed to one, loved by another

lost in love's cloudy deceit

while true love lay just before me

waiting for me to open to it  

 

why do we turn a blind eye and deaf ear

why do we not see the truth before us

like a bright shining sun as we cleave to the darkness,

hoping to see yet we do not  

 

but once my soul's eyes were turned

turned away from the light

i found what i had sought all along

waiting for me, praying i would reach out

and see the truth  

 

true love is not always so obvious

sometimes we are meant to be blinded to it

so that when it is found, it is forever

such is this love..............  

 

 

(FOR MICHAEL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell michael how lucky he is and  how blessed he will always be ..  
the invisiable one
who matters no more

Anonymous said...

michael doesnt have to be told by anyone how lucky and how blessed he is to have this very special woman in his life. i feel it in my heart and in my soul what she means and what she will always mean to me.and nothing and nobody will ever take those feelings away they are what i hold close to my heart for safe keeping.i thank god every day that i found her and dont ever want to lose her.we cant deny our past in any way and i wouldnt want anybody to do that.but when you find love you keep it for ever  and ever.and you keep nothing from each other .my heart has always been an open book as with my life and share everything with her. raygaen thank you for the poem. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox i love you , michael