Sunday, November 27, 2005

MY BELOVED SLEEPS

i awaken, and look over in the faint light to see his hair laying gently across the pillow    

i see his chest, rising and falling with his gentle breathing    

 i want to touch his cheek, caress his brow, but dare not, so as not to waken him    

he is my prince, my knight, my soulmate    

he knows not my thoughts as i gaze at him in the soft light filtering through the window    

 he cannot feel the love i have for him as he sleeps, ever so sweetly    

it is enough just to watch him sleep, to know he is there, beside me    

light of day will bring it's own joys and pleasures, but for now...............    

i will watch him sleep, and love him all the while.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SWEETPEACH!
                       XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MANGYBUTTMICHAEL