Saturday, April 15, 2006

AMAZING COLLEEN

My friend, Colleen, has recently been asked to show some of her "photography art" at a showing in Hollywood.  I am so proud of her!  I have always loved photography myself, but don't have the funds to purchase the right kind of camera to do much with.  I did win one online photography contest with a picture of the rising moon over Savannah, Georgia, taken with a $5 yard sale digital camera.........I was soooooo excited.  

I have decided to share some of Colleen's work below, but please, DO NOT STEAL THIS WORK.............it is hers and hers alone.............so if you wish to purchase some of her shots, you can contact her at: 

http://hellolosangeles.com/Art/CertifiableView.Cfm#BioContact

Good News

Sunset near Santa Barbara

Whooo Woke Me

Opposites Attract

the one below is not of the ocean..........it is actually the desert floor..........great shot.

Leaving Anza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to meet you.  Thanks for including me.  No worries hon...come here and vent.  We can all be macabre at times. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

WOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  I didn't realize what you had done until now ~ You are such a sweetie!!  I love ya, GirlFriend!!