Friday, December 16, 2005

LOST

for many reasons i am sure, i have lost alot of my readers.  i have not only been away from my journal for long periods of time, but i have had little time to devote to writing anything of great interest to others.  i have been so consumed with loving michael (which i don't plan on stopping) that i have forsaken my literary talents..................

so, hopefully i will soon begin again, and give you, the reader, something to look forward to.........

now, my next question...........how do i find the message board that i used to frequent?  i don't know the name of it.  i just know who used to be in it all the time.............i guess most of them have moved to non aol journals and message boards because of the ad banners.  i don't like the ad banners either, but am unable to stop aol from doing what it wishes. 

if someone could possibly give me a link to the message board where dornbrau, his1desire, and others of that group used to hang out, it would be greatly appreciated.

have a blessed day........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back but can't help you with message boards. Paula

Anonymous said...

Can't help you there but ...


I'm caroling through J-Land.
My favorite song is Jingle Bells!
Jingle Bells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jingle Bells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jingle All The Way!
Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

we never loose out as we stop one thing it may change but the benefits we will reap will add to who we r later.
i myself look forward to reading this one even if as the author says it changed i still enjoy
so i hope and am welcoming all u send as always
to u and Michael  the best and have a happy holiday
Aaron

Anonymous said...

Not sure if this will work, but I found a link....

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/articles.php?boardId=534372&filterRead=false&filterHidden=true&filterUnhidden=false&func=3&channel=Computers%20%26%20Electronics

Let me know if it doesn't work......I can resend it to you a different way.
P.S.  I'm consumed with loving my new man as well, but he is gone for 15 days ::sniffle sniffle::

Anonymous said...

It's your journal, write what you want.  We all go through different "waves".  Sometimes our writing is worthy of applause and sometimes it is lacking.  Just be you.

Brigitte

Anonymous said...

Im still here. I may not comment much but I still read every word.