Friday, January 6, 2006

FRAMING A MOMENT IN TIME

(pretty as a picture at age 3)

if i could choose one moment in time and frame it in a picture frame for all time.....................      

 

my life has been full of disappointments, sorrow, depression and many other horrible things.  so when i try to find that one moment in time that i would love to frame forever..........it is quite difficult.  which saddens me to think that i cannot pull one moment out of my life that i would want to freeze forever in time.  i have listed below the few moments in my life where i was truly happy.  any and all of these would be a cherished item to frame and keep forever.        

 

1) the first time i saw my daughter after my c-section (all i saw was a wrinkled angry face inside a very tightly wrapped blanket, but it was the most beautiful face i had ever seen in my life)  (by the way, the pic above is my baby when she was about 3)         

 

2) the day my daughter was baptised (at age 10)        

 

3) the day my daughter stood up for me against my roommate (proving she did learn something from me the first 17 years of her life and that she loves me)        

 

4) the day michael first professed he loved me        

 

5) the moment michael and i met face to face (and the first kiss we exchanged)        

 

i am sure there are many more that escape  me at this moment.  i have been fighting pneumonia for a week or more, and with medication flowing through my veins, i am not completely cognizant, lol.       

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that pneumonia goes away soon. I had bronchitis once and it was terrible. Nice entry.
Dianna

http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/TheHellaciousHereticGoesAMuse-in/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing each and all so over beautiful moments with each one of us that so come here to gaze just so here..here inside of all lost moments ever.
jo....
http://journals.aol.com/hannahthemaid/Jo/

Anonymous said...

Regina,
Hi...how are you doing? I had pnemonia for 8 weeks and had 3 rounds of STRONG anitbiotics, just take really good care of yourself. It is dangerous.

Those are beautiful "Moments In Time".

Love,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Oh I do hope that you feel better...I just was visiting the boards and found your link again. Missed reading your journal....Sandi http://journals.aol.com/sdoscher458/LifeIsFullOfSurprises

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl. You take care of your self. Paula

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl.  And what beautiful moments to freeze frame.  Hope you get better soon.  That crud is going around everywhere.  My son has been sick for over a week with it, mine only lasted about 5 days but his seems worse.

Brigitte