Thursday, January 12, 2006

MICHAEL'S BIRTHDAY

 

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.........it's an Elmo birthday day..........enjoy Michael...........(October 22, 2005)

OK, i am a bit late on putting these in my journal, but michael just downloaded these pictures from his cellphone. 

these were taken back on october 22, 2005, at sweetie's flea market in sunnyside, georgia.  (or as michael likes to call it, THE REDNECK SWAP MEET.)

michael agreed to wear the elmo birthday hat for me long enough to let everyone around us know that it was his birthday.

later that night we went to olive garden for a wonderful meal. 

michael, please don't be mad at me..........ok??  i think these pictures are cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY WOULD I BE MAD SWEETY, SMILE I AM NOT!
                  XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX MANGYBUTTMICHAEL

Anonymous said...

I think the pics are cute.  I know where your heart is, he must too.  Glad you're so happy, that's what's important.  

Brigitte