Friday, January 13, 2006

ROBBING THE CRADLE

 

when i look at this picture of michael, i sometimes wonder "what was i thinking?  he is so young."

look at that beautiful face, with the pouty lips.......how old do YOU think he looks?  put your answer here in a comment. please.

i count my blessings every day that michael and i met.  he means so much to me.  yes, he is younger, much younger, but he is my solid ground when i stumble and falter.  he gives me encouragement when i cannot see the light.  he reminds me of my faith, and my strength, and tells me often i have come through a lifetime of adversity and have survived, and i WILL get through this latest trial, whatever it may be.

i wish i were a painter.........i would love to paint the picture above of michael and frame it, and put it in the most famous of all museums..........

michael, though you sometimes intimidate me with your youth and youthful looks, i cherish you, and i love you.

thank you for being......................

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

27

Anonymous said...

thanks for the compliment close but not that close cs! and sweetpeach you are so welcome. i am wondering if anybody will guess my correct age right on the money , what do you think lol?                   xoxoxoxoxoxox mangybuttmichael

Anonymous said...

23?
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Perhaps 25? My hubby is 13 years younger than me...and we have been together
for thirty years, married for 25 of them.  He keeps me young.LOL....Sandi

Anonymous said...

I say 32 Paula

Anonymous said...

should i give it away and tell everybody?

Anonymous said...

FOR THOSE WONDERING  I AM 37 YEARS OLD!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO PAULA FOR GETTING CLOSEST TO THE TRUTH...........
MICHAEL IS ACTUALLY 37..................

REGINA

Anonymous said...

Now, I would have said he looks about 30, and a very handsome young man at that.  But, age is nothing...being happy is everything.  I think you got a keeper there, Regina..lol..
blessings,
debbi