Tuesday, August 22, 2006

VENTING, A NECESSITY OF LIFE

i would like to comment here on my entry about drama.  i guess i started up some new drama when i posted that entry.  people, when someone is unhappy with something i write, they often post it as a comment in that entry.  but others email me their comments.  this is what happened recently, and i guess i just snapped.  i enjoy journaling, and even though i haven't been online much via my journal, i have definitely kept up with my journaling daily with my offline journal on my home computer.  it has gotten me through many a day when all hope seemed gone.

i want to start anew here.  i want to say i am sorry to anyone i have hurt with my words here on the Internet, both past and present.  i am not a bad person, nor do i look for ways to get even with others..........vengeance is mine, saith the Lord.........and i am definitely not the Lord.

with recent health concerns coming to surface, i have been under a lot of stress.  i take things seriously that may not have even been meant that way.  and my way of thinking is off as well.  i have way too much time to think about things i guess. 

though i am taking measures to find out what my health problems are and correct them if possible, please bear with me for i am only human.  this time i am truly frightened.  and i may not be myself (or act like it anyway).

i have decided to begin writing in my journal again.  all are welcome to read, and even post comments, good or bad.  i just ask that if you have something truly mean or destructive to say, keep it to yourself.  meanness has no place in any open public forum.  i care about what people think about my writing, but it won't make me stop, for that is my one true love in life..........the written word.

i have written over 20 poems in my offline home journal, and as they are published, i will be sharing them with you, my readers.  i hope they bring you joy, tears, and all other emotions...........the human being is a mass of different emotions, and it is healthy to display all of them from time to time.  just do it in a good way, not a destructive one.

so, again, i am sorry to have hurt anyone at all in j-land, and hope that i can rebuild my readership and share my life with each and every one of you.

and...............that one special friend who is taking time off from our relationship.......i want you back too, as a friend.  i miss you already and it has only been a day. 

hopefully i will be able to get my home computer set up with phone hookup and i can begin writing from home, where you aren't censored quite as much.  not that i plan on putting nekid pics in here or anything................(LOL).

MAY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU J-LANDERS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND KEEP ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS I ENDEAVER LIFE AND I SHALL DO THE SAME FOR YOU...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please think no more about it, we all need to vent at times.  I do hope you get your health problems sorted out.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

having read both comment and entry i say ditto. i love the writings in this journal and i miss my friend the one who is in this journal speaking her mind good and bad. I also say vent away just say venting lol that way no one thinks it is aimed..
i have that kind of mind where when someone is upset i take it personal  okay i am weak what can i say lol.
i am like you dear friend i think and speak in type and i want to read all the poems i have stopped putting mine in i was pretty down and my poems r very dark so i dont know if the j land readers would like to hear those if so just say it and i will make them available
i hope all of your days get brighter and you heal and i understand illness and how it changes your emotions
have a good day gentle reader  blessing sent your way

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing.  I understand oh so well.  Looking forward to reading your work too.  I'm a writer as well.
Nelishia