Saturday, August 19, 2006

TO LET ALL KNOW

i recently ceased writing in my journal online due to my not being able to get to the library as often.  i am experiencing some medical problems that may or may not be serious.  i have not gotten all my tests taken and the results back.  i will not go into it here until i have more concrete information. 

but due to the fact that one of my true friends was beside herself with worry and frustration at not hearing from me, i felt that just in case anyone else out there was concerned, i would let them know that, even though i am not well, i am not dead.  i am not going to spread doom and depression here in this forum.  i have an offline journal i write in at home, on my computer.  there is where all my heartfelt musings go. 

all i ask is that those of you who still care to read this journal from time to time and are praying individuals, please do just that...........PRAY for me.  i need all the prayers i can get at this point in my life.  i am resigned to take whatever God hands me, but being human, i still cry.

i hope j-land has a happy anniversary, and may we all share MANY MANY more.

REGINA

 

Picture from Hometown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have been worried about you and missed you.  I am so glad to see this posting.  Please keep us up to date.  Big hugs.

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I more than understand but would like to correct only one thing you said.. you said you had One true friend You have at least  Three.. and One of them is Above us all. I will always pray for you my friend always
As always. a friend

Anonymous said...

i would like to thank my friend unwanted2angel for pointing out that i DO have more than one true friend.........thank you.

regina

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you to and would give you a big ole hug if I was nearby.  You have a friend here too.  I miss you when you can't write.  I understand.  God's Grace be over you.  If He brings you to it, He'll see you through it.  Trust in that.  It's true.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/