Tuesday, August 29, 2006

DOCTOR

i went to the doctor on thursday.  i have the big yucky bruise on my inner forearm to prove it (no i am not a druggy).  they took blood, examined me and we have all come to the conclusion that, with most of the test results in, i DO NOT have bone cancer.  i do have neuropathy and some malformations of my left foot were beginning, but it can be corrected.  at my age the first sign of something wrong you start thinking cancer.  i have always been a pessimist, and this time it paid off. 

i still have lots of tests to take and lots of results to get back.  i did get a nice new blood sugar level machine........test strips and everything..........no cost.  and a prescription for a diuretic.  i may have to strap a toilet onto my backside for that one, lol.

i would like to thank adam stanfield, ms. edna, dr. humphries, dr. harsh, mrs. janet and all the others at the HANDS OF HOPE CLINIC for always being there for me and helping me get and stay healthy without charging me a dime.  i would also like to thank nurse carol for the lovely bruise on my inner arm...........just kidding carol.  you got the blood in the vial, and that is all that counts.

i would like to tell the people at the mcdonough moye's pharmacy they all owe me an apology.  at least woody gave me one.  don't tell me that the label on my medicine bottle couldn't possibly say #30 if the computer says #90.  and who is going to pay for the gas i had to use to go back home and get my medicine bottles to prove i wasn't lying???  and who is the person who counted out the "90" zoloft and only gave me "30"??  what did you do with the other "60"???  i think mr. moye needs to fire some of the family that works there and hire some real employees.  (keep woody though, he is good)

ok, i have rejoiced and vented, so i better sign off and get busy. 

for those who follow my poetry, i have written 23 new poems in my offline home pc journal.  i hope that soon i will be  able to transfer them to a floppy and bring them here and put them out for you to read.  some are sorta cheesy, and some are rather dripping with love and a couple are just cute.  but you, the readers, are the ones that decide if they are good or not.  i hope to have enough to publish a single book of my poetry soon.  i have about 20 poems published, but no two are in the same book.  so keep your eyes open and maybe i will correct that little problem.

wishing all a wonderful week...................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that has at least put your mind at rest, it is not what you dreaded.  That is a big positive so work on that and hope you feel better really soon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

So proud of you for the ambition to get your work published.  It's a lifetime dream of mine to get all of my stuff published.  And there is a lot.  I like how you spoke your mind and expressed your day.  They really do owe you an apology.  That is unacceptable how they behaved toward you today.  I'm hoping and praying all results will turn out well.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/