Tuesday, September 5, 2006

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i just typed a whole two paragraphs and there was something across the bottom of my screen that didn't apply to this journal, so i x'd it out and my writing disappeared.....

anyway, i just wanted those of you that follow me that i have gone and become a real addict now..........i have known it existed for years, but never attempted to play it.

SPIDER SOLITAIRE

i can't stop playing........as i am going out the door to work, i have to sit at my computer and try one more game.  i am currently angry at pinball.........every time i am awarded a replay ball or a shoot again chance, the ball accumulates about 1000 points and flies off into outer space........GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just wondering if anyone else out there was a spider solitaire junkie and what is a good high score.  i can't seem to break 1199.  my goal is 1200, lol.

so, any help is appreciated with my addiction..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON BUT I USED TO BE LIKE U ADDICTED TO SPIDER SOLITARY  I USED TO PLAY IT WHILE ON LINE DAY AND NIGHT THEN MY COMPUTER WENT DOWN AND THE NEXT PROGRAM I COULD GET IS A 2000  (AND NO SPIDER WAS FOUND) THAT IS OKAY I ENJOY WRITING MORE AND I HOPE IF I CAN GET MY HEAD TOGETHER TO FINISH THAT STORY I FORGOT I WAS WRITING (OLD AGER'S DISEASE I KEEP FORGETTING WHAT I WAS DOING)

Anonymous said...

I was just as bad tell I found a new addiction . i guess you use one to  passavie the other lol  . good luck with your s hehe