Wednesday, September 27, 2006

JUST DROPPIN' BY

I haven’t been around a lot lately…………I have actually been working.  I won’t complain about the many hours I have to stand on my feet, because I need those hours…………but I miss being here on my journal and in other’s journals.

 

Nothing spectacular has happened since my last entry.  I keep a daily journal on my home pc, but it isn’t connected to the internet, so I just have it saved in my word documents.  It helps me get through each day. 

 

I am having a huge fall crafts sale at my house this weekend, so I should be home preparing, but since I haven’t been online in some time, I was having withdrawals. 

 

I hope all are doing well and life is treating you fairly.  I am off work for the next five days, so I am sure I will be back some day this week.

 

I seem to have lost most of my readers, or it appears that way.  I hope to be able to get a really good job in the near future (I am  going to look for one while off) and will be able to put my home pc online again.  That way I can do my journal on a daily basis and give the readers something to read about.

 

I will also print some more of my offline poetry, hopefully today, if I get through with all my other “urgent” online errands.

 

So, if you have been waiting patiently for me, I will return………….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here and reading.  I understand about being busy with work and not having time for other things.  Its a real shame how this whole working thing gets in the way of one's life, isn't it?

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

No poetry this morning you have not lost myself I enjoy and will if you allow continue to enjoy any and all tidbits you put in keeping you on my buddy incase u speak or email or even blog . as always a friend

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting patiently for your return.  Glad to see any posts you make.  Miss you.  The crafts sale at your house sounds like something I would like to do.
Nelishia
hyyp://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back somewhat. Will be checking from time to time. Paula