Thursday, August 16, 2007

JUST ME

i haven't been around in some time, due to my work schedule.  i am so tired, and the heat has been up in the 100's for the last few days and looks to continue in that pattern.  it really drains you.

the kitties are doing ok.  they are growing like weeds.  mama kitty is really thin again, which bothers me. 

my spider bite is still with me, but it isn't as bad as i first thought.  i have had it for almost two weeks now and it still drains that yucky stuff.  i keep boiling it out with peroxide and putting medication on it.  i think if it had been a brown recluse i would see more damage by now.

things have improved in my life, but because of my work schedule and the heat, i am not getting to enjoy the improvement.  I NEED A VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

florida........did someone say FLORIDA?????  mmmmmmmmm.........i can almost smell the ocean air...........feel the warm water licking at my bare feet...............oops.  i fell off my chair here at the library..................sheesh...........

anyway, thanks again to my readers for sticking with me.  hopefully the heat will let up and i won't feel the need to seek out dark air conditioned rooms for solace. 

I AM OFF THIS WEEKEND.................and i am going to SLEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That spiderbite does sound worrying - are you sure you can't have it seen to? Keep cool :-)

Anonymous said...

Man, that spider bite is lasting a long time.  The ones I've had usually cleared up in a week or so.  Hope that it clears itself up quickly.  I know what you are talking about with the heat...its so hot here as well.  Been in the mid 90's to 10somethings for the entire month now.  Getting ready for fall.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Good to see you here. Have a nice sleep this week-end. You deserve it. Paula