Saturday, October 2, 2004

ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

           angrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gif

 

I..........AM...........NOT..........A............HAPPY..........CAMPER!

OK, I GOT A COMMENT FROM A JOURNAL FRIEND WHO DIDN'T LIKE COMING TO MY JOURNAL AND SEEING NOTHING BUT THOSE SILLY QUIZZES............AND I AGREE...........I WANT TO READ SOMETHING WRITTEN BY THE JOURNALER THEMSELF FROM TIME TO TIME.  SO, I SIT DOWN, OPEN A BLANK EMAIL SO THAT I CAN USE THE FONT I WANT, AND SPEND AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES WRITING ABOUT MY ROOMMATE EXPERIENCE.  IT WAS AN EXHAUSTING HOUR AND A QUARTER, TO SAY THE LEAST.  I PUT ALOT OF EMOTION INTO THE ENTRY.................THEN I WENT IN SEARCH OF PICTURES TO GO ALONG WITH THE ENTRY.................WHICH WAS MY MISTAKE.  I DIDN'T SAVE THE EMAIL ENTRY BEFORE GOING IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT PICTURE............AND SUDDENLY, WITHOUT PROVOCATION OR ANY ACTION ON MY PART, AOL DECIDES IT HAS TO SEND ME OFFLINE...........

                   THANKS AOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angrysmiley.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, I AM TOO TIRED TO REDO IT.  SO, THOSE OF YOU WHO STOPPED COMING BY MY JOURNAL DUE TO THE SILLY LITTLE QUIZZES, BE PATIENT, AND DON'T GIVE UP ON ME.........WHEN I GET OFF WORK TOMORROW, I WILL DO THAT ENTRY EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!!!!!!!!!!

AND AOL, THOUGH I KNOW THAT THIS ENTRY WILL KEEP ME OUT OF THE EDITOR'S  PICKS AND ONTO THE JOURNALS HALL OF SHAME, "SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

          angrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gifangrysmiley.gif

(GRRRRR, NOW I AM EVEN MORE ANGRY!!!!!!!!  I JUST HAD TO EDIT THIS THREE TIMES BECAUSE THE WORDS KEPT RUNNING TOGETHER AFTER I SAVED IT)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL, I'm sorry Regina, I don't mean to laugh. But you don't know how many times that has happend to me...It just happend yesterday matter as fact...I am in the middle of writing an entry for my journal like u do, in a blank email so I can use my own font, then Poof, All of the sudden I'm knocked offline after typing for like an hour and arrainging things just right. Pisses me off! I know how you feel, makes you want to scream and kick yourself the rest of the night. Suddenly you loose interest and never want to look at the puter for quite awhile.

Sorry to hear you lost your hard written work.

Don't sweat it though , it happens to the best of us.
Oh the bitter sweet joys of AOL!

Mish

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I m sorry you had to redo this entry so many times. I sure hate that. I hate you lost the original. Microsoft word is what I use. I do my entry in word if its gonna be long or important then I dont worry about aol cutting me offline. doesnt happen to me much with DSL BUT they are doing road contrustion for hte new bypass behind us and since then strange things happen alot!!!!!! Lori

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I have had this happen to me also. Just when I get all my thoughts together and get them down, poof its gone, Disconnected. Hang in there, I am looking forward to your entry. God Bless

Anonymous said...

put em up put em up .. (cowardly lion from wiz of oz)    To those happy journalers keep it up they are wonderful to read alot of feelings and  great creativity and if u have writers block or enjoy the tests great those also uplift our days i dont mind them in there. I think each journal has it's merits  I personally though think Seduction  is a good pick for journal  for pick of the week  Just a friends  thought this journal has alot of class and creativity. I enjoy this one as the first i read daily when there is a entry. hope u keep all  of u journaling  and vote this one as pick of the week the author deserves.  a friend http://journals.aol.com/whisperoangels2/JUSTMEMISERYANDCOMPANY/     just incase u want to complain or comment.  

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that feeling so well.  You sit and sweat over something only to have it disappear into cyberspace!!! Loved the faces by the way.  Well, I look forward to when you are able to redo the entry.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I hope you were not referring to me my friend. I never said I did not like coming to your journal, I only said that quizzes are not my cup of tea. I was only telling the truth. That did not mean I do not like your journal or that I was going to stop reading it.  So please do not take things the wrong way. I am sorry if it made you angry, it was not intended.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling betteer today. Anyways, I believe we shoyuld all put into our journals whatever we want to. Everyone is deifferent. If its a journal that someone doesn't care for, then they can go on to  another one. That is what I do.
Sorry AOL is acting up again. You never know! I know it is so discouraging. God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

In all honesty ... I kinda like those silly quizzes!! I think they're fun, and invite your readers to participate as well, and leave comments!!


Kasey

Anonymous said...

{{Regina}}
I look forward to the quizzes?????? Hope you don't stop doing them? Hope you are feeling better. I know how AOL can be with THROWING you off line or FREEZING up and you have to close down and lose everything. {{{HUS}}}
Sharon

Anonymous said...

to hell with what everyone else wants or thinks, you do what you wanna do......oh man the nerve of some people!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the quizzes myself. It gives me an entry when I have no words for one. And besides, it's your friggin journal, do what you want with it. Nobody says you're here to please the peanut gallery.

Luvs ya!
Lahoma

Anonymous said...

LOL  This entry was precious!  Don't you just hate it when you are sent offline, or worse yet, when it eats all of your entry!  Arghh!  Hey, I liked your quizzes.  They were fun!!!!!  I did them!  To heck with whomever did not like them.  They just didn't have to do them.  What, did it take them 4 seconds to come to your journal and notice you had a quiz and decide not to do it?  Did it waste their precious time?  It took more time to write in your comment box that they didn't like them.  Not everyone will like what we do, but I think people should be kind when they write in our comment box.  I have a problem with someone in my comment box, but I try to let their comments roll off my back!  Keep posting whatever you want!
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

R, I like the quizzes and usually do one myself. This is your journal...do what you want.   :) Deborah