Monday, October 4, 2004

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

i wanted to set the record straight about something.  recently i wrote an entry entitled "ANGRY".  in it i told how someone made a comment that they didn't care for or like the many quizzes in my or other journals.  i had received several comments from people i know, saying pretty much the same thing.  and i even agreed with them to a degree.  to me, the quizzes are fun, but mostly are filler for when i don't feel like writing something original or if i have writer's block.  but the point i want to clear up here is that the entry entitled "ANGRY" was stating i was angry with AOL, not the friend or friends that stated they didn't like quizzes.  i think it is only fair to point this out, since they are all entitled to their opinions.  i was not angry with the posters, but with the fact AOL ate my entry before i got to save it to my computer or put it in my journal.  i did finally write the entry and get it into the journal (entitled "THE ROOMMATE"), but all the fire was gone from when i first wrote it.    to all those out there that come to my journal and read, i hope that you at least enjoy something inside my journal walls........i try to be diverse, and though i am not trying to please the multitudes, i do like to make someone smile.  i love comments, good or bad (just not profanity, please) so feel free to read and comment as you choose.   i am off to work now, so will bid you all adieu until next time...................

 

                                             THANKYOUBUTTERFLIES.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always mad at AOL.... join the club LOL

Anonymous said...

AOL has a habit of ticking me off as well ...


Kasey

http://journals.aol.com/ikoiko33/TheReturnofKaseypalooza

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I get frustrated with computer things especially when I have OTHER HTings in my life. Lori

Anonymous said...

aol can have the tendency to piss everybody off. it is not a perfect system by no means. i find myself getting frustrtated with it alot. but for the most part it serves it purpose. and i am by no means a computer genious either lol. i get by on the skin of my teeth, typing with two fingers, i think you are a great writer and love reading your journal. any writer will tell you it stinks getting writers block. but its so cool how the littlest thing can provoke a cool story or a great fantasy i love them so much. and sharing them with somebody special. i think if any one person got offended by the story should reread it . i think you did a good job. would love to see quizzes for both sexes though lol. my opinion. and i will admit not all quizzes are for me. but when you have writers block and want to put something in your journal i think its cool. xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I understood what you were saying and I can relate to your feelings. I have had problems with AOL disconnecting me on many occasions. I get disconnected all the time. It is frustrating. I love reading your journal. God Bless