Thursday, January 17, 2008

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i cannot believe it.  you people are amazing!!!  i want to send out a special thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to come to my journal and offering me birthday wishes and hope for my relationship with my daughter.  also, thanks to guido and nelishia, and anyone else, who sent all the newbies my way.  i wish you could see me smiling here in the library...............everyone around me things i am up to something, lol.

also, i would love to say "happy birthday" to sybil.  she had a birthday as well.

nothing has changed with the daughter situation, and i slept through most of the evening on my birthday.  but all these well wishes and new acquaintances, which i hope will become friends, made my day today.  thanks to each and every one of you for coming here for me.  this is for you all:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you had so many visitors....Keep smiling...Hope you are keeping dry and warm.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day!

God Bless.
Tia

Anonymous said...

"Hugs " to you too I hope you enjoyed your birthday.Have a lovely Thursday and Friday Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we were all able to make your 'Birthday' a happy one by turning up to wish you many happy returns.
I have you on my alerts now so I'm looking forward to getting to know you some more soon.
Hugs
Jeanie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks very much, Regina, it's a pleasure :-)))

Anonymous said...

Somebody's in a better mood!

Greg

Anonymous said...

so glad we could put a smile on your face

betty

Anonymous said...

no thanks needed.....the majority of J land will rally around each other and be there for each other if we can. Be safe!!
lj

Anonymous said...

That's what friends are for. We'll be family to you when blood kin won't.  I know you slept through your birthday but I hope you'll go somewhere or do something or buy yourself something just for you.  Try to have fun because you deserve it. You've always been so sweet to me and to others to I am sure.

Your friend,
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were given the gift of friendship dear one! Stay safe and loved! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I could be a part of making your birthday a little brighter.  I've come to realize the folks in J-land are wonderful and will pick you up when you feel down.
I've added you to my alerts, so I will be visiting again.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm