Wednesday, June 14, 2006

FRIENDLY SPIRITS????

just one last entry before i have to scoot.................

since moving, i have had at least one memorable dream or nightmare each night...........and i remember details for hours and days later.........which is rare for me.

i am wondering, since this is a 109 year old Victorian home i am in, and since it is possible that the previous owner died "in" the house, is someone or something trying to tell me something.  i am not afraid, just saddened by some of the dreams.  i hope that i will be open enough to understand what is being conveyed if that is the case.  but not open to anything evil that might come my way.

i will keep you posted................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you have not said what the dreams are about I do not know what to say.  I do not get the feeling that it is anything evil though

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

hey
I had read all your entrys and all about the old house you live in and how the cat does and so forth. I too live in a very old home it was built in 1875 so yup its old lol. and yes lets just say it is a bissy house it is still under as we say construcion as we only have really 3 walls sheet rock and painted our house has 2 sides and a long hall way to seperate 2 bedroom on one side and 4 rooms on the other we have heard hammering at night people talking people walking up and down the hall back and forth stuff that has been moved and you know darn well that you or anyone has moved it .. the tv will change channels while you are watching and the old radio on our porch will do the same if it don't like what you are listing on the radio yes it will change and yes get this it loves to play the song strangle hold gesh now all the time number one song it will play and it will play even when it is not pluged in so go figure lol .. so I sue say to you not to get scared as my boyfriend does lol all he will say about it is I don't want to know and as for me I just say I know its your house to and were not here to hurt you and don't hurt us and it is our home now.just like last night my boyfriend was in the shower and I on the couch with remote in hand and I was surfing the channels and all of a sudden it kept going back and forth to guild to reg picture and then in the end it kept on punching the number 888 in where you put the channel number in kept on going 888 so I thought my boyfriend was trying to play with me as our daughter has the same controller so I walked as softly as one could on wooden floors to see where he was and he was still in the bathroom and my daughters controller was laying on her bed so yes I went back to the couch and all over again from guild to regular picture so fast i was getting sick then 888 so something with 888 I guess and even changed batteries still same thing..sue