Tuesday, June 13, 2006

OH MY.....DIRTY DISHES........NO NO NO NO NO

When I moved I said that I would never go to bed with dirty dishes in my sink, considering where I have lived for the past year and the dirty kitchen I had to see day after day..................

But last night, God forbid, I left four dirty dishes in my kitchen sink! 

I had hoped, and rather earnestly, that Dorn's Dirty Dishes Fairy would come and help me with them...........but alas..............NO!!! 

I got up this morning and had to wash them before I could even brush my hair and teeth..........

But now, I am happy........I have a clean kitchen once again............................

NO THANKS TO THE DIRTY DISHES FAIRY..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I know what you mean I hate dirty dishes

Anonymous said...

Shame on me I have one bowl and one fork with yucky chocolate iceing on them in my sink. I would rather read journals then to go wash it. Paula