Thursday, June 1, 2006

MY PLACE

I still haven’t gotten my pictures back on my new place, but I have to tell you………………..

 

 

There is nothing like being able to take a nice long tub bath without having to clean the tub out due to slow drainage. 

 

 

It is also nice to run around the house naked……….well, at least most of the house, lol.

 

 

It is so wonderful to be able to cook a meal in my own kitchen……….  without having to wait till the rest of the household goes to bed and without having to clean or move the entire kitchen of dirty dishes to get to the stove and sink.

 

 

It is so nice to listen to the silence……….well, after 10 pm anyway.  There seems to be no traffic outside at all after 10 pm every evening.

 

 

It is such a pleasure to watch whatever I want on tv without fighting with the antenna.

 

 

It is so nice to not have to mark all my food with my name in the freezer and fridge (and to know that it won’t get eaten by someone else).

 

 

It is nice to not have a knock on my door from a family of 4 either wanting my help or money, or whatever.

 

 

It is so wonderful to have so much room to spread out and enjoy “my” things.

 

 

I truly appreciate the offerings others have made for me to have a place to live………..but there is nothing like your own “Home sweet home”.  Even though the home is 109 years old………lol.  It has lots of character.

 

 

Thank you, god, for hearing my prayers………and answering them.  (OH, AND BETTY, THANKS FOR THE VEGGIE BEEF SOUP...........MMMMMM MMMMMMMM GOOD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh YEAH!  Good for you, GF.  God really blessed ya with this place.  I look forward to the pic's ~