Wednesday, June 14, 2006

FRIENDS

I JUST HAD TO ADD THIS TO MY JOURNAL.  IT IS SO TRUE AND SO CUTE.  THANKS TO TABITHA FOR SENDING IT TO ME.........AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME USING IT TABITHA.................. (people have stated that they are getting a square with a red x instead of the pic.  i have saved the pic to my photobucket in hopes that it will now come through without the red x.  if you get a red x, email me and i will try to send personally.  sorry for any inconvenience)

 

untitled.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

got a big ole red x on that one sorry no pic

Anonymous said...

Sorry not picture here either
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Friends what a good one. Paula

Anonymous said...

He he Not at all girl was very honerd to see it here it was something that was passed on to me .
OH yea bye the way dont pass out please lol . Im actully here..........
well hope your enjoying your new place. I have been pretty sick and not really doing much reading on here .... I am sorry for the long delay . glad you are well miss are convos.. ill be back
LOve Tabitha