Sunday, August 1, 2004

HER CAR

well, the daughter came by today, to show me the new car.........she was very very ecstatic over it.  i have to admit, it is a great looking car.  has alot of the extras she wanted.  but of course, i do worry about her........it is a sports type car, and she is a maniac lol.  but, she has been driving for 2.5 years and is still alive........so i just have to relax and pray.  yeah, right, lol.  there were a few things wrong with the car, like a busted out blinker light in the front, and moisture accumulating in two of the light wells.   but overall, a nice car.  i was really surprised that my ex-inlaws bought it for her.........they felt all she needed was a chevy cavalier. 

daughter was very pleasant, mostly because she was so ecstatic over the car.  now, all she has to do is spend the next week looking for a job to pay for the car.  $7000.14...........for 3 years..........$194.00 a month.............hope the ex-inlaws know what they are in for, lol.  well, it was good to see her happy anyway.  don't know how long it will last........probably till the first time something goes wrong with it.  it has a 30 day guarantee........i have to give my ex-fatherinlaw that much..........he is a great dealer with automotive places..........was in the autobody business for many years, and knows most of the dealership owners. 

well, guess i better log off here, and get some shut eye.  had to make this comment about my daughter, since i never know from one day to another if she is still speaking to me...................ahhhhhhhhh..........PARENTHOOD!!

Picture011.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband does auto body work right now. It does help on cars and knowing what to look for. Glad you had a good day with your daughter. I have one who is 23 and Rachael is 16 just got her license this summer. Its the start of new fresh worriing UGH getting too old for this. Lori

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! I was so nervous when Crystal got her first car, but now I'm used to it. And my son is getting his license this week! Ahhhhh!!!! Watch out everyone! He is the one that really makes me nervous! Thank goodness I have 4 more yrs. to worry about my youngest driving! God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

I just love those pics of her regina. She was/is a beautiful little girl.

Lahoma