Tuesday, August 3, 2004

LOSS OF HOPE

SUNSETOVERTHEOCEAN.bmp

If we might have a second chance
To live the day's once more,
And rectify mistakes we've made
To even up the score.
If we might have a second chance
To use the knowledge gained,
Perhaps we might become at last
As fine as God ordained.
But though we can't retrace our steps,
However stands the score,
Tomorrow brings another chance
For us to try once more.

author unknown

my car was repo'd tonight.......totally a shock...........since i was informed the lienholder would be in touch with me over restarting payments..............guess i was hoodwinked.........so now, no car, and i don't have a clue as to what to do.  that car was my only way to and from work.........not sure what God is trying to teach me here, but obviously i am not getting it.........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First that poem was lovely. Secondly...I'M SO SORRY THAT SUCKS! I just said a prayer for you

Anonymous said...

Oh my I am sorry so sorry. Maybe you can make a deal to get it back and re do payments. I know they cant get as much money in a reasle. Father God give this woman mercy and wisdom on what to do. Lori

Anonymous said...

You'll work out something Regina. I just know you will. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get everything worked out...sorry to hear about this

Anonymous said...

Well I can imagine what a terrible feeling that must have been. Hope things work themselves out some way. I like the poem, Paula

Anonymous said...

Regina,
I am so sorry for all that you are going through. Yes...that would be a shock. Wish I could help ease your burdens. That is a beautiful poem.
God will Bless you Regina,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I had a car repossessed when I was seventeen and on my own...I was in the hospital because I had been raped, and couldn't work..it was a sad time in my life. Trust that things will get better.