Tuesday, July 10, 2007

IN AWE

i came here today to close out my account and my journals and found something quite amazing.........an outpouring of compassion and friendship.  where the heck have you folks been?????  just kidding.  i am still in limbo as to what i am going to do here online, but thanks to the many people who spoke up and commented in my journal, i am not closing out quite yet.  i will keep things open and if things improve in my little offline world, i will return.

thank you guido for sending people my way.  being a writer, it hurts to not be able to do the thing you love the most.  i still write at home on my computer, but have no access to the internet.  if i decide to stay online, i will share what i write at home from time to time.  i will try hard not to depress anyone.  i want my writing to encourage and help, and i feel that i have gotten away from that due to my personal demons.

so, for now, i offer a heartfelt thank you to each and every person who commented in my journal, both in the past and currently.  you will never know just how much it meant to me to open up my email and see dozens of alerts to entries in my journal.

i must go now and take care of impending business...........but thank you again.  hopefully things will change for the better and i will be back, refreshed, relaxed and once again bursting with joy to share.

BE BLESSED J-LANDERS.

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. I also always say to people that you can write about anything.
If you feel it helps to write about your off-line world, you do so. If you don't want to, you don't. Simple. Meanwhile, I hope people have put you on alerts. Hope things get sorted soon.

Anonymous said...

You're on my alerts now so I hope you come back soon well refreshed.  Stay happy and safe.   Power to your writing.  Looking forward to the day you get around to sharing it again.   Jeanie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/kirkbyj05/DaytoDayLifeintheLakes

Anonymous said...

Sorry I wasn't able to make it by yesterday, but relieved you have decided to stay.
I know all about wrestling with personal demons....for me giving them an outlet on my journal has not only helped people but it has done wonders for helping me as well. Life isn't all about laughter and happiness....We all have our pain and sorrow, some of us more than others. Be honest with yourself put it all out there on the table the good along with the bad. In the end like Life it will all balance itself out. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!! I do hope that you are sticking around. I am glad others came to visit you. Please do consider sticking around we need you here with us. There's quite a lot of wonderful people at J-Land such as myself. I am glad Guido pointed you out to me. I am more than happy to visit you anytime. I would like to welcome you to J-Land as others have with me so "WELCOME ABOARD".

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just popped over from Mornae's journal (Southernmush). Sorry to hear you're going through some trials at the moment. I hope things improve soon. Meanwhile, I'm off to read a little of your journal.
B.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/oddb0dkins/WaffleandWhinge/

Anonymous said...

I do hope you stick around.  I need to know how da rat turns out.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I will always read your journal even if i don't reply you have always uplifted me stories of whitey and others and i want to know when you catch that rat
i really enjoy them and have silently suggest this journal to others
I hope you stay and that things improve i will pray it does
It would be sad to loose such a solid effort in the writing world
so come back to us soon we pray and remember we are here waiting and joyous of all good things coming
as always a friend