Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'M BACK!!! (and GHOST STORIES 2)

sorry folks.  i haven't had wifi for about a week, and because the only day i have had off was sunday, and the library isn't open on sunday, i haven't been able to get online.  i was shocked to have wifi tonight, and though it is very slow, i am going to make a galant effort to finish up my ghost stories entry.  so, here it is:

#4)  My next entry is from a customer at work. She said she had a ghost in her house as well.   As she told me the story, her eyes started tearing up, so I figured it must be true, at least to her and her family. 

She said it started by her feeling someone sit on her bed while she was trying to sleep.  Expecting one of her kids or her elderly mother, she looked, and no one was there.  It happened again on several occasions.

Pictures were taken at a party. When the pictures were viewed, several showed a faint image of a woman behind the guests.  That woman wasn’t present at the party.

In a couple of shots there was the faint image of a man, turned slightly to the ghost image of the woman, almost smiling.  He wasn't a party goer either.
 
#5)  Lastly, there's Lilith925 at 
 
I live in a haunted apartment. I have lived here for almost 3 years. A year before I moved in here a friend of mine died in this apartment. His name was Dick, and he and his woman had broken up and he moved in here.
He had a massive coronary, And lay where he fell for several days. The smell alerted the manager to activate 911.
They found him and it wasn't pretty. The stain is still in the wood were he had decomposed. They took up the apartment and scrubbed the floor, And there's no smell or anything, But the stain is still there.
 
When I moved in I was in the bedroom, and I heard a rustling noise in the corner and being the little wise ass that I am I snapped off a shot with my camera. When I recovered from what I saw I snapped off a second shot (A matter of seconds.). The second shot or the control shotcame out totally clear. I was not smoking or having anything else that I can explain. I tried to debunk it, but I'm at a loss.
 
I  hear from him now and then.
He was a decent man in life and I never feared him while he was alive. I see no reason to fear him in death. Please find attached the two photos that I took of my room mate the ghost..
                    ENJOY!!!
THE GHOST
 
THE PICTURE TAKEN SECONDS LATER, SAME SPOT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you tonight and hoping you were not ill. I forgot you have trouble accessing the internet at times. Enjoyed the stories. Paula

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to part two.  Glad you finally got the connection.  I've been waiting for the story with pictures to go along.  This is my favorite ghost story entry with the pictures.  That is really cool!!

Greg

Anonymous said...

Okay, I officially got chills after reading about the Liliths apartment and seeing the pictures!!  Although I don't know that I could handle the stain on the floor.  That would really creep me out.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Every house we lived in growing up had activity of this kind.  I kind of got used to it.  We had mean ones too.  Lots and lots of personal stories I could share.

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/