Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HUGS

{{ INDIGO---PAULA---LISA---NELISHIA---SYBIL---JEANNETTE }}

Thanks girls for sticking with me, and giving good advice and hugs.  You don't know how much it means to me.  I sit here so often staring at this screen, wondering who is typing to me and to whom I am typing.  I feel I have seen your hearts on “this here contraption”.  And those hearts are made of gold.  Thank you again.

I was off today........as per my schedule.  It was a much better day.  I only had one minor panicky feeling shortly after I got up.  I decided to go grocery shopping, and though I didn't find the deals I had hoped for, I did enjoy the trip and did get a fairly good deal on some skinless, boneless chicken breasts.  Speaking of deals, whether I have mentioned it before or not, I had to tell you about my filet mignon.  I am not a fancy eater.  But I love good grade steak.  I cannot afford it unless it is on sale.  Well, I found a 2-pack filet mignon, original price near $16.  They had been marked down to $8.50 so I felt I had to have them.  I haven't had filet mignon since I was in my 20's, and that was 30 years ago.  I didn't wrap them in bacon, but cooked them slowly in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.  Then I browned them on both sides as I reduced the liquid in the pan.  OMG!  I could use a butter knife to cut through them.  As thick as they were, I figured I would have a problem with them being tough.  Now I am hooked on filet mignon.  I hope I find them again at a good price.

You know I have to complain.........MY TOOTH HURTS!!!!  Ok, enough complaining.

I am going back to work tomorrow, and then will work on Friday as well, but I think I am ready to return now without any problems.  My commenters think maybe my panic attacks are due to the goings-on at work.  That might be true.  But if I had had my Zoloft, I don't think that the events I have been going through would have bothered me.  I still don't have my Zoloft, but like I said, I don't feel those feelings when I get up like I did those 2 days.  So hopefully, I am on the mend, and when I get my Zoloft, I will never run out again, lol.

My cat has enjoyed having me around these last 2 days.  She loves sleeping with me, and since that is almost all I have done, she has had plenty of catnap time.  I have to admit, if she weren't with me, I wouldn't be able to face most of my days.  There is something to be said about being able to soothe one's soul by loving on and petting an animal.  She is my little fluff-angel.  (For some reason she's never liked Michael)

Well, it is TV time for me.  I have to make sure the programs from 8 pm till 11 pm get watched, lol.  I hope to be back later on to catch up on today's journal entries. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're making me hungry. Sounds sooo good. It has been a pleasure to meet you here. Paula

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are feeling better Wumz...Take care love don't be doing too much and take it easy at work and remember whatever is said is only words...they really can't kill you unless you let them....keep smiling  Love  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Hope everything will get better, Regina. I'm just sort-of returning to J-land, and not quite up to speed.

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip