Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NO WORKY, NO MONEY

I had a good night, sleeping well, but dreaming a lot.  When I awoke to my alarm, I felt pretty good and got up, started doing my routine before going to work.

 

As I was eating my breakfast, I started having those panicky feelings again and the tight rubber band was around my forehead again.  I tried to work through it and see if I could go to work, since I need to work to pay bills.

 

About 30 minutes after I got up, I found myself standing in the middle of the floor trying to figure out why I was standing in the middle of the floor.  I figured I didn’t need to drive to work, or work under those conditions.  I don’t live but a little over a mile from work, but most accidents happen within a close proximity to home.

 

I called my boss on his cell phone, as today is intake day at work and I knew the phones would be tied up till at least noon.  I explained I wasn’t able to function properly and wasn’t going to come in today.  He didn’tsound happy, but told me he hoped I got to feeling better.

 

I went back to bed and that is where I spent most of my day.  I washed a few dishes, made some lunch, watched some TV and inevitably ended up back in the bed.  I dreamed some really crazy dreams while asleep.  Most of them ended in some form of panicky situation, and when I awoke from them, I would be in the midst of a mild panic attack. 

 

I called to see if I could get a few of my Zoloft to last me till the ones from the manufacturer came, and they told me no.  So I guess I will just suffer till I get my meds.

 

I had a bad toothache all day as well.  A small chip came off one corner the other night, and it has been threatening to really hurt for several days.  It managed to live up to its threat today.  I didn’t have Orajel, so just took a few Motrin and climbed back into the bed till it eased and I went on off to sleep.

 

It was really hot outside today.  Not sure how hot, since I can’t seem to get my Weatherpixie to show up, but it got hot in my bedroom which has 5 fans and 2 air conditioners going all the time.  My share of the electric bill this past month was $90, but to have cold air in my room is well worth the money. 

 

I have tried to get online all day, and just when I do, the signal dies.  I will be glad when I get that booster box.  I might be able to keep up with everyone’s journal then.  I did get to read several and even commented in several, but then my signal started fading and it wouldn’t let me do anything but read the journals.

 

I want to start back to writing again, but can’t seem to get into the swing of things.  I write my best when depressed, but I can’t even stay awake  long enough to get depressed, lol.

 

I read that 2 j-landers passed away recently.  My heart and prayers go out to their families.  I never read either of their journals, but after finding out about them, I have gone back and started reading.  Both were elderly and living in an assisted living home.  Their names are Chuck and Annie, and they didn’t live in the same facility.  I hope they are journaling up there in Heaven.

 

Well, I had promised myself to be in bed by 11 pm and here it is 4 minutes after. 

 

 

 

GOODNIGHT

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Wumz  I do think love that you are goingt o HAVE to find a way to get ito work or you will deveope a real hobia about going back I do think that this present panick attack session has been started with the trouble at work the other day...our minds work in such an odd way.   Keep looking forward, Love for now  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I am catching up on your entries and see that something must have happened at work.  Panic/anxiety attacks can be awful to deal with.  I hope they ease up for you.
Lisa