Thursday, February 15, 2007

BROKE AGAIN

When I woke up this morning, I had $50 in my purse.  Now, I am broke again.  SIGH!  But I did something with part of the money that needed doing badly..............I HAD MY HAIR CUT.  It has been bugging me for some time, but I didn't want to cut it during the winter, since it has been really cold when it gets cold.  So........I had about four inches cut off the back and the top is really short, about an inch long.  Come spring I will probably have it all cut off for the summer.

Guess this isn't exciting to most of you, but I NEVER go to the salon.  I usually try to trim my own hair when it needs a whack here and there, but I felt I deserved it, so gave myself a small after Valentine's Day present.  So..........I would like to take this opportunity to thank ME....................

Hope all had a great Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong at all with a little spoiling of yourself on Valentines Day.  I can remember the last time I went to the barber to get my hair cut.  It was the day I went to Wal Mart to buy clippers.   I now do it myself after the hack job he did to me.  Enjoy your new do!

Greg

Anonymous said...

hmm you mention hair i picture long
framed softly like a summers soft song
maybe frisky or playful two
is something i picture of you
i guess daydreams still exist
somewhere in a myst
and i am glad you gave you a treat
that was nice of thee
forgive the lack of tack
sometimes i forget where i lack
but i must say i still remember you face
in this clouded vailed place