Saturday, February 3, 2007

TAXES TAXES TAXES

I finally got my taxes done...............WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!  I am filing E-File, so hopefully will get my money back in two weeks.  It is already spent, lol.  I have to pay off the storage unit, move the rest of my furniture into the house, buy a couple of tires for my car, pay the utility bills, pay back a small loan from a friend, get my car tag, pay my car insurance..........dang........I am already into the red and haven't even gotten the refund back yet....... sheeeeeesh..............

My state taxes were done the conventional way.  That way I will have some money coming in later in the month or the first of March.  Sort of a safety net.  Hopefully I will get a nice big juicy steak out of my state refund...............after the bills are paid. 

To all of those out there who have loved ones, don't forget Valentine's Day.  It doesn't have to be chocolates and flowers..............just letting the other person know they are loved. 

Everyone have a blessed day.......................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really are ahead of the game with your taxes.  I just realized that I am nowhere near ready to get my Mother's taxes done.  Mine will be easy...blood from a turnip comes to mind when I think how the government would view my finances.  Oh well, as the commercial goes...I have people.

Greg

Anonymous said...

ripping off the rolls of tangled tape as i try to undo the clips holding me in place my taxes are finally done.. whew.. wait did i remember to deduct...ops i forgot what it was.. sigh oh well now that the night mares have become real i am broke one more year in nys.  to all those wonderful taxers hope your returns are better than this ones.
lol as always  my best

Anonymous said...

I already have my valentines ready to mail but thanks for the reminder. I always send some little something to my grandkids even though they are no longer little. I always dread tax time and by the time I get everything together it is March. We don't have state income tax yet and I hope we don't get it. The other is enough worry. Paula