Friday, February 23, 2007

SHOULD I?

i used to enjoy writing in my public journal, but of late, i have so few readers, i wonder if it is worth hanging on. 

i realize people have "lives" out there in j-land, but i get "cyber lonely" lol.  i still enjoy reading others' journals, and comment when something strikes me worthy of a comment.  but it continually saddens me to find only one or two comments. 

of course, it is my fault, since i have nothing of interest to report on a daily basis.  i don't even know if i have enough readers to offer me any suggestions on what to do to make my journal "read-worthy" again. 

so, if anyone out there happens by my pitiful journal, offer up something i can bite into and that will help me improve.  i know when i finally get my computer set up at home (i have to buy a new drive for it) i will be more able to write and post pictures of things that interest others.  meanwhile, i will sit back and see what everyone has to say.

thanks to paula for commenting on my "gay minister" entry.  and always thanks to greg for stopping by and sending me emails regarding my comments. 

ok, i will stop dragging you all down now and see what trouble i can get into outside of this library. 

so.............if you want to stop by here and leave a comment, do so.  if not, have a great day anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because you are not getting comments doesn't mean people aren't reading your journal.  The key is to write about what interests you, and what is important to you.  If you stick with that, then there will be others that are interested in what you write.  I hope you don't decide to close up shop.

Greg

Anonymous said...

more people read this in fact may i sound more lonely than you
there are only journals two
i bother to leave on this name
sounds a bit mondain?
personally it lightens my nights
when things don't feel quite right
so please keep on dear gentle friend
you have a reader to the end