Friday, February 9, 2007

BUMMER BUMMER BUMMER

as my last entry stated, i have already done my taxes..............or so i thought.  something went terribly wrong and they didn't go through.  and i didn't find this out till feb. 7, four days later.  so, my return will be later than i had planned on.  they state i should still have it back by the 16th, which is great, but we ARE dealing with the federal government here...........  sheesh.

not much else to report.  it is cold and rainy here, and i have to work today, tomorrow, and sunday.  it would have really been a good day to sleep in, but i had to come here and check my returns to see if they went through this time.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  they did, and i am on my way now. 

everyone have a great day.

                                                          

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished with our taxes.  We have people, and they did them in 30 minutes.  Now we just have to wait for the refund to come our way.  Hope yours isn't delayed too long.

Greg

Anonymous said...

as I replied last time did mine  hope i did it right but waiting to get my tiny pitence
then it is off to pay the state lol.. yes i owed them
just a small amount
oh well
I am still praying for you dear friend
as always