Saturday, June 16, 2007

DISAPPEARING KITTIES

over the last week that i haven't been online, the kitties take turns disappearing at feeding time.  i was concerned about ditto shortly after i named him/her.  i was afraid that being the apparent weaker one of the bunch that something had gotten hold of him/her or that he/she had been hit by a car.  well, ditto returned, and gray came up missing.  sigh.  gray is the only one that will allow me to touch him/her.  i would like to pick them all up and check them out to know whether or not to call them hes or shes.  mama kitty is still hissing at me, but comes right up to me when fed.

there have been two new cats, one white and black, mostly black, with a bushy tail.  mama kitty nudges it often, so either it is a grown up kitten of hers from a previous litter, or she is "in love" again.  the other cat has been around before.  it is solid black and reminds me a lot of my long time kittyfriend, spooky.  mama kitty nudges it too.  after the wild bunch leaves, i am sure there will be another to take its place.

i wish my camera took pics at night, but it has no flash.  the two newbies don't come around during the daytime.  another reason i feel they are "traveling salesmen" and i am not sure mama kitty needs what they are selling.................

i will try to remember to put all my new pics on my flashdrive so that i can bring them here and put them in the journal for all to enjoy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new pictures when you get them on the flash drive.

Greg