Thursday, June 7, 2007

UPDATE

i have an update to my last entry..........there is a fourth kitten........white just like "whitey", but looks more like "mama kitty".  whitey is smooth and fluffy looking, where the new white one has coarser hair.  i was going to name it "mkj" for mama kitty jr., but decided i liked "ditto" better.  so..........ditto has joined them, but is quite skiddish.  gray came up to me, almost, last night, and rocky doesn't run as fast or as far now.  i didn't see mama kitty last night when i fed them, but i caught something white out of the corner of my eye in the neighbor's back yard, so maybe she was hunting field mice.  as soon as i am able, i will take pics of ditto with its family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your name choice...Ditto is cute!  My Dad had two cats when he was a young boy and he called them Pete and Repeat.

Greg

Anonymous said...

What a great name - Ditto!  So looking forward to the pics.