Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE SIGN

the following pictures were taken from my hall entryway window of the church across the street (methodist)  i was smitten by the way the clouds looked like rolls of smoke behind the church, almost as if it were on fire (since it was white smoke, musta been heavenly fire, lol).  after i downloaded the pics onto my computer from my cheap digi cam, i noticed something i hadn't noticed before from just looking out the window, or even through the view finder..........can you spot what i am talking about???????

in the first frame, you can barely see the sign.  in the second and third frame it is very evident............do you see it??????  a big puffy cloud "C".  now, could this be "church", or possibly "CHRIST"??  i vote for the latter.............i thought it was so truly amazing.  it could have been in the shape of anything...........even another letter.......but no, it was a C.  i was so happy to have been there and taken the pictures just when i did.  moments later, the C was gone...............but i know for a fact that Christ is not gone.........for He has a place in my heart forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh now I see it, i was looking in the wrong place. Yes I think it is "c" for christ. Paula

Anonymous said...

I can see why the clouds drew your attention...they are quite dramatic.  I do see the "c" you are talking about.  At first I thought I saw wings on it, and thought it might look like an angel.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! That is an awesome entry!! Awesome photos as well!! Yes I agree...Christ is never gone...AMEN!!!! Shauneen