Saturday, July 24, 2004

GOD IS AWESOME

                                        

i wanted everyone out there in j-land who has been praying for me and my financial situation to read this post in my journal........ first of all, thank you for your prayers, and well wishes.  second, i wanted you to know that God has answered these prayers, and mine, and in a manner i was not expecting.  i know in my heart that God is awesome, and that He always answers prayers, but sometimes He says WAIT, sometimes He says NO, sometimes He says, OK, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW, but this time, He said, OK, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME.  i called a friend of mine from church, and while speaking to her, she told me i needed to talk to her husband.  i did so, and since he is a cpa, and financial counselor, i figured he could help me with some advice.  instead of just advice, he GAVE me $2000 to get me out of this current situation, and buy me some time to find something more affordable, or to get a roommate.  so, thanks again to you all, and may God bless each of you. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Im happy that things worked out for you. The power of prayer is amazing. God Bless

Anonymous said...

glad to know prayer is still answered
and ur  >>angel>>> came and helped u. aaron

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh and   want to let u know i started one of my own. not as fancy as urs but just how i feel and stories poems and all.  doent seem to matter but i am waiting for the publisher to approve my writing and well i will soon be on market.
just in case u cared to hear it. going there now to write away my blues.  aaron.

Anonymous said...

i am so glad evrything worked out !!!this is a step in the wright direction !!and im glad you didnt give up ..my thoughts are always with you and you have a good night!!
your friend tabitha

Anonymous said...

Thats fantastic!
I'm so happy for you!
-Connie

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest news...i'm thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

Glad someone was able to give you the help that you needed. Maybe things will be looking up for you. Good Luck, Paula

Anonymous said...

God is good, and so are good friends. I'm so happy for you Gina. Love and hugs, your friend, Lahoma

Anonymous said...

God is good and in his mercy he looks out for us all. he knows what we need and sends his angels to bless us when all is dark. I am glad for ur victory and the answer to ferverent prayer. hope u got to read ur mail. gbu. aaron

Anonymous said...

:::::doing the happy dance::::::::

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Our God is very good/ Keep the faith, Beckie