Friday, July 30, 2004

TORCH

                                                      

UNTIL TODAY I HADN'T ADDED A TORCH TO MY JOURNAL.......ONLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO ADD IT IN ONE OF THOSE LITTLE WHITE BOXES.  BUT I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD PICS THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET TODAY, THUS, I AM ADDING MY TORCH TO THIS JOURNAL.  THIS TORCH STANDS FOR ALOT OF THINGS.  FREEDOM, THE OLYMPICS, JOURNALING, AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE ALMOST GIVEN UP MANY TIMES, BUT WAS ALWAYS REMINDED I HAD TO BEAR THE TORCH, THUS HAD TO GO ON.......

     I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY COUNTRY'S FLAG, OF WHICH I AM PROUD.  WHETHER WE ALWAYS AGREE OR NOT WITH OUR COUNTRY'S LEADERSHIP, WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THEM AND SUPPORT THEM.  IF WE DISAGREE WITH THEM, THEN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN, AND VOTE FOR WHOM YOU WANT IN OFFICE, AND THEN SUPPORT THEM.

         

AND THIS IS MY STATE FLAG, GEORGIA.  THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF CONTROVERSY OVER THIS FLAG, BUT NO MATTER WHAT FLAG IS FLYING OVER GEORGIA, IT STANDS FOR FREEDOM, AND A HISTORY RICH WITH ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I love the torch design you chose I'm glad Photobucket proved to be the answer that has allowed you to place the torch and the flags in your joural. The anniversary spirit is quite present here. May we have your permission to list your journal (at the link I've shown below) as one where we've seen the torch displayed. We want to track the roads it has traveled across AOL J-Land. However we want to be sure it's ok with you.

Thanks again for helping to light the way to the AOL Journals 1st Anniversary Festivities!

Vivian