Tuesday, March 20, 2007

STILL WANDERING IN THE DESERT...........

well, i have tried every button on my computer.  i have entered into lands i probably shouldn't have.  still..........no connection to the internet.  i have a good wifi signal, just don't know what i am doing or not doing to get access to the internet.  as greg suggested, i went in and made internet explorer my default access.  sitll nothing.  i went by a friend's work today on the way here and he suggested that i try going back in and changing something.  so, off i go to try something new............sigh............

why is it that people think the library is a playground??  i have these three idiots sitting next to me making all kinds of noise.  i come here to write, and to read my emails and try to do some research, but they are allowed to sit and make noise and use their cell phone, etc.  I FRICKIN GIVE UP..............

well, i cannot handle this annoyance, so better get out of here before i say or do something i will regret.  it is a shame that i cannot enjoy working here at the library.

hope everyone has a great day.................HAPPY SPRING TO ALL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy spring to you, Paula

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, strange....I wonder if you need to create or repair your LAN network.  If so, you can go into "My Computer"/Control Panel/Network Connections, then right click on LAN or high speed internet connection and click "repair".  This might work for you.

Greg

Anonymous said...

well when I had to go i used ear phones so I didn't hear them then I wrote to music I liked still do that.
As to tech problems I annoy the nearest Librarian and keep doing so till I know more.
I have much love for those in charge i ask them to please remind them to calm a little
I find that distraction like yourself hard to deal with
my own home would be worse to most
I learned to type with ear phones
for my own sanity.
I would love to help with the other tech problems but i Don't know how to do that.
sincerly and as always