Friday, April 13, 2007

BRIEF UPDATE

well, i had internet service for about 8 hours.  now, nothing.  i have moved the wireless adapter all over the room, stuck it to all the windows, and the space on the window furthest from the street seems to be the only place that works.  but it only gives me the signal from the city wifi, not connection.  i still think maybe greg is right when he told me that it might be the adapter isn't good.  i may take it back on tuesday of next week and see what they will do for me. 

so, as of right now, i have no home internet access.  i am still tied to the library.  thank goodness i have a card..........

hope all have a wonderful weekend.........i have to work.........sigh..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work....blah!  I just got off from my last day of the week.  Four days off now!  Of course, I have lots to do in those four days, but at least I won't be at work.  I do hope you get your wireless access straightened out soon.  I know it is driving you nuts.

Greg