Thursday, April 5, 2007

CAMERA SUCCESS

after i had taken all those pics with my cheap digi cam, i couldn't get the computer to delete all the pics from the camera so that i could use it again.  nothing i tried worked.  i was doomed to have to go and buy another single use camera.  but...........miraculously, something i did last night worked.  i now have another 20 shots on the camera.  i guess that means that you poor folks out there in j-land are stuck with a future of my out of focus, overly bright and mundane photographs.............poor you.  but i still love photography, even if i don't have any resources to make it even a hobby, so i will continue to take pics of something as long as i have breath in my body.  so, my dear friends, my condolences to you all..................the picture taking freak is back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I welcome the "picture taking freak!!"  Bring it on, as they say.

Greg