Tuesday, April 10, 2007

EASTER HAPPINESS

i assumed my easter sunday would be rather quiet and peaceful, but spent alone as usual.  i am not one to dress up fancy and go to church on easter sunday.  i go throughout the year and let the "once a year" people go on easter sunday.  i slept in and got up and did my easter prayers, then, having been invited, i dressed and went to have lunch with my daughter.  now, my daughter is a waitress in a sports bar, so this was quite strange.  she had to work on easter, so invited me to have lunch on her.  that way we could spend some time together.  and we did.

there were no other customers in the place for the hour and a half i was there, so she was able to sit at the table with me and talk.  it was a very pleasant time, even though i was in a sports bar on easter sunday.

i hope everyone out there had a blessed easter.

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm like that too. I go to church but didn't go Sunday because I knew there would be a crowd of people who only go to show off their new Easter clothes or because of guilt. Glad you had a nice visit with your daughter. paula

Anonymous said...

Its not so much where you spend time with your family, its the fact that you are spending time.  You were lucky that the place was deserted and you had some time to sit and visit for a while.

Greg