Friday, April 27, 2007

SICKNESS

for the last week or so i have had a really bad case of bronchitis.  i can't walk across the floor without stopping and taking a small respite.  fortunately, at least for this reason, i haven't been scheduled to work too much.  on monday when i worked, i took my severe congestion meds before work and felt like i was walking in jello all night.  so this past wednesday when i went in, i didn't take my meds.  i sneezed, i coughed, i choked, i felt miserable.  then i left the front and went to take my meds.  the jello feeling came back.  i felt like i was having an out of body experience the rest of the evening.

up till last night i was getting enough of a wireless signal at home to at least read my emailsoccasionally i am able to answer them.  but i cannot access my journal or anything else other than my mail.  i haven't felt well enough to care whether or not i have access to anything else.  today is the first day i have actually been out and about, other than work, and i am feeling weak already.

i have had some recent events in my life that have pretty much devastated me.  i don't know if i will be online much longer (not because of the cost, because i can get aol for free now) but because of my current situation.  i don't like writing things that depress people, so i probably just won't write much.  for those of you who still read me, and are praying people, please send as many prayers my way as possible.  they will be greatly appreciated.

i am sorry i have nothing good to report, or even anything interesting.  oh, wait, there is one thing....................

without going into what has happened in my life recently, i do want to say that i know i raised my daughter well, for she recently became my "mother".  i was not in the least offended by what she said to me, or the way she acted, for it was true proof that she had listened to me all those years i raised her all by myself.  thank you God!

in case i don't get back here to write more anytime soon, may all have a blessed summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your problems. I sure will miss you but I'm sure you know best. Sending up prayers for you and get over that bronchitis. I had it two winters in a row and I know its no fun. Paula

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are under the weather Regina, it is no fun having something that wipes the energy right out of you.  I understand that you have had some rough times, but that should not be cause to quit writing.  Do it when you can and when you feel like it.  There is no pressure for you to make so many entries a week.  However, you should do what makes you happy.  Remember, I am there for you if you need to talk.

Greg