Thursday, September 16, 2004

DESPERATION

i vowed i would never beg, or steal, but tonight i feel i need to do one of those..........beg.  i have tried everything i know that is legal and moral to try to make enough money to pay my bills month to month.  but i always come up very very short.  as of today, the 16th, i am two months behind on rent.  that is a total of $1650.00.  i have to go to bankruptcy court on the 23rd, a week from today, and have to have paid in $520.00 in order to have my case confirmed.  to date, i have had $120.00 paid in.  on the 27th of this month, i have to have $154.00 for my electric bill, or it gets shut off on the 28th.  plus, i have car insurance, phone service, water and garbage, and of course, my only vice.......AOL, which is gonna be free for two months, due to their difficulties recently with my account.  i have tried to find a roomie, but to no avail.  i have tried finding a second job, to no avail, and i have gone to the local flea market to sell items from my home i feel are not necessities, and have failed to make more than $15.00 each time.  so since all have failed, i guess i will come here, to journal land, and ask a favor of you all...................  

1}  does anyone out there live in the south atlanta area and want to room with me?......non smokers and cat lovers only.....sorry.  

2}  will you look at my handmade jewelry i have for sale?  i don't have a good camera, so the pictures are not as true to color as i would like for them to be.   the prices i have posted include shipping charges unless there are more than 3 pieces requested.     

i hate doing this, but i am desperate right now.  i have managed to sell a few pieces of the jewelry but not enough to pay the big bills.    so if you can overlook my begging and pleading, and at least look at what i have, it would be so greatly appreciated.   

if you think what i am attempting to do here is ludicrous or tacky, that is ok too.  i guess i feel it is better than doing some of the things i hear other people doing elsewhere to make money.  i am at least offering something FOR your money.  when you get into a bind you do what you feel you have to, within reason.   

with that said, here is a sample of what i have to offer in way of my jewelry.   all requests for something other than what is featured will be considered too.    thank you....................REGINA 

Picture186.jpg  necklace made from black irredescent glass seed beads and irredescent clear dangle glass beads ($20)

Picture184.jpg  necklace and bracelet set made from melon glass seed beads with marine blue glass bead accents. ($25 for the set)   

 Picture172.jpg  green and clear glass bead bracelet ($10)    

Picture167.jpg  blue glass bead bracelet($10)           

 

Picture154.jpg  semi precious stones and austrian crystal bracelet and earrings (these come in a multitude of colors) ($25)  

 Picture152.jpg  amber matte glass bead bracelet($10)  

 jewelry002.bmp  semi precious stones and austrian crystals bracelet ($20)  

 

 ANOTHERBRACELET001.bmp  matte amber glass bead bracelet ($10)  

 Picture180.jpg  semi precious stones and austrian crystal watch ($25)  

i also make hemp chokers, key rings, bracelets and anklets.  thank you again for at least looking at my jewelry. 

3GLITTERINGBUTTERFLIES.gif            

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this Regina. I wish I could help, but, well, you know..

Anonymous said...

regina i would love to help you and that is exactly the kind of jewlery i wear i am so sorry i can not held!!!right now i have to send a bogges check to the insurnce company so i dont lose my licence!!sucks big time at least my bank wont send it back this time..what else can i do the wont let me pay just half like they said and cover the rest on the first nobody ever honers there word anymore..go figure..
i relly wish i could help ..
dang black cloud wont leave my side..id wish it would go away to
bye for now and do take care

ps you know that saying misorey love company!!!well do you want some company lol
gotta go

Anonymous said...

You make some very beautiful jewelry Regina, I wish I could help you by buying some, I would buy it all from you. You are such a sweet and honest Christian lady and I feel very honored to have gotten to know you. I hope to one day meet you in the future. I will pray very hard that all your bills are caught up. You deserve this more than anyone I know. God Bless You Regina

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help, but our house just went into forclosure. We either have to sell it or lose it. So, I know how you're feeling. Good luck!
Martina

Anonymous said...

It sounds as if you are going through a trying time in your life. It will come to an end, soon. Life doesn't give us anything that we can't handle. I understand that you are having a hard time coming up with a room mate. Is there anyone that you know that is looking for one, but not willing to move? Possibly you could move in with a friend instead. If their rent is less it would be a break for you both.

Anonymous said...

i feel really bad posting this last entry, but i didn't know what else to do.  i do know that you that have posted a comment are very sweet, and your comments, rayers and thoughts are both welcomed, and coveted.  i know the whole country is having difficulties right now........i vowed this year would be my best in my 50 years on earth, but so far, it has been the most trying....this makes me think that God is doing His finishing touches to me......in my senior years.  

but if you know of anyone who might like to order something, email me.  if not, i still thank you for your kindness and comments.  regina

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I love that watch. Will order it too, most likely-blue/green is my fav color and almost everything you have is blue/green. :)))  LOVE YOUR JEWELRY!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

awwww see I must have missed this one when alerts were down .I am just now getting them
Beautiful jewlery. SImply awsome. I hope you sold all of it. Lori

Anonymous said...

I too have been desperate.  One time I remember, I got on my knees and prayed to God for some money to help us get through to payday.  This was when my kids were two and one.  I needed milk, bread, something to feed them.  That day I got a check from publishers clearing house for $10.  Now, some people will say, just 10 dollars?  But it was enough to get us through.  God gave me what I needed at that time.  

When I got cancer, I had to file bankruptcy.  Personal.  Everything was in my ex-husbands name.  It was rough, but I made it through.  

When my father died, the house he lived in became my sisters property.  So, I continued to live their under her good graces.  She never let me forget, though.  I got licensed as a CNA, and was working at a hospital.  I never had enough money.  I know how you feel.  But hang in there, because God will find a way.  I know that sounds a little fanatic, but the older I get, the more I understand this.  Bless you and if I ever find a way to help, I will do so.

Deb