Friday, September 3, 2004

WINGS OF HOPE

hope............what is that?

faith, hope's companion.  

hope, sometimes invisible,

faith, sometimes lost.  

life, something expected of us

with or without hope and faith.  

better to hold onto hope

and better to hold onto faith,  

though sometimes darkness

clouds our spiritual skies,  

hope and faith are not far away

only waiting for us to come back.  

by me  

 

 WINGSOFFAITH.bmp  

A sign of peace once was found
Delivered on the wings of a dove;
An indication of hope and serenity,
A message from Heaven above.

A lesson can be learned
By hearing of this ancient tale;
If you have hope and faith, my friend,
You'll be destined to prevail.

Have faith and hope in our Lord,
and He shall always guide you!
 

author unknown  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh yes having faith thru it all. Espeically pryaing for those in the storm path Lori

Anonymous said...

Faith has gotten me through the bad years....Hope is a new day...I pray for my family to be safe . . .I pray for others that are in there worst times...

Mish

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poems! Have a great weekend! god bles, Beckie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful poem, and very inspirational. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I GOT HERE VIA THE DIRECTORY AND AM SO GLAD I CAME. I SAT HERE GLUED TO THIS JOURNAL TIL I HAD READ TOP TO BOTTOM. :)
I HOPE EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE WORKS OUT FOR YOU, AND OF COURSE YOUR DAUGHTER, AND THAT ALL THESE ROUGH TIMES PASS. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME INSPIRATION TODAY. I WILL TRY ASS SOON AS I AM ABLE, TO FIND A CERTAIN SOMEONE TO "PAY IT FORWARD" WITH. :)
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Oh Regina,
I am praying for you girl. Things just have to be OK and get better. God will never leave you nor forsake you. You wrote a beautiful poem...sorry you are feeling so down. I read about that movie...I have never seen it. Gonna have to rent it and watch it. Everyone says that it is really good. Heard someone mention it on the radio station several mornings ago. I think GOD is trying to tell me to watch it!
love and {{{{{HUGS}}}}
SHARON

Anonymous said...

Regina~Your comments at my journal moved me to tears. You don't have your mustard seed necklace anymore because it has grown into a tree! Beautiful poem and entry! Suzy Colorado