Saturday, September 18, 2004

THANKS

                     ILOVEMYONLINEFRIENDSBANNER.gif  

just a note to say thank you to Lahoma and Sharon for trying to help me sell some of my jewelry to pay my bills.  this is what i have always felt friendship was about........sticking by someone when they were in trouble, and offering them a helping hand, a listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on.  thank you both for offering me just that........{{{{{hugs}}}}}                   GIRLHUGGINGBEAR.gif                  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry my friend that your situation is bad enough for you to have to sell your jewellery, must be awful for you. Wish I could do something to help but in the meantime I can only pray that your situation improves xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

awww wow that s awsome. Lori

Anonymous said...

Great friends!  You are rich in friendship!  JAE

Anonymous said...

thats what friends are for, hugs right back at'cha GF!

Lahoma