Saturday, September 18, 2004

MAN IN THE HOURGLASS

 LADYWITHBLOODYTEARS.bmp  

upon the window sill i sit,
awaiting his eager smile to see.
wanting once more to hear his wit,
but instead feeling his insanity.
rosebleeding.gif  

the sands of his demise do flow
from top of crystal glass.
into oblivion and chaos grow
the pain he wishes would pass.
rosebleeding.gif  

i want to take him in my arms
and hold him till he doth sleep.
to rid him of all life's harms
and show him my passion deep.
  rosebleeding.gif   

but, alas, there is too much space
between our beating hearts.
and apart we seem so out of place,
while bleeds our souls with piercing darts.
 

POEM BY REGINA

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow u must really hate this peep it is like kill him already when u read this I liked ur  journal . Totally U creeped Me out. I hope U didn't like Bury him under ur step. freakaaay".but instead feeling his insanity.
the sands of his demise do flow
from top of crystal glass.
into oblivion and chaos grow
the pain he wishes would pass.
i want to take him in my arms
and hold him till he doth sleep.
to rid him of all life's harms"  that is why i said like that man. I hope This Dude like runs. Totally a wack job. to read this entry. U like Rock on Images.
keep writing I love Ur Goth Self chic

Anonymous said...

Odd how whisp put an hour glass in his journal and then you do.
funnier still how you are online yet supossedly sold your puter to make ends meet.
have no money yet can buy stuff to make jewelry..............things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

wow this saysa alot lori

Anonymous said...

great pic and awesome poem

Anonymous said...

Awesome poem! ~Val
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

Wonderful poem, so full of pain and emotions.

Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful poem, I loved it. God Bless

Anonymous said...

Sadness!

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT BRINGS ME BACK HERE TO THAT HOURGLASS OF YOURS,AS THOUGH I HAVE BEEN DRAWN HERE TO ALL SANDS SO THERE WITHIN THIS SANDLESS SAND THAT I SHALL FOREVER HEAR,ALL THAT I SEE,IS BEYOND ALL WORDS,HANNAHTHEMAID               @aol.com.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful.  touched my heart, my soul and made me know of all the loves i've ever known before.  you really moved me.  Thank you  Gloria