Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FESTIVAL

this is the candle lady, at her candle booth, at the festival last saturday.

i have other pictures, of the candles, but my computer is not letting me put them in.  so i will add as it lets me.

 

this is a shot of some of her display.  the two larger ones on top with decorations on them are ones i did.  not a good picture, i know.  it is a five dollar digi cam, lol.

another shot of some of the ones i did........the ones with decorated lids and necklaces.

more of the ones i that i decorated.

this is the last shot i took.  the blue candle with the pearl accents is one i did. 

the festival comes every year, and mostly it is lots of good junk foods you can't get most of the year except at fairs or festivals.  ie: funnel cakes.  i invited my daughter over to my house, and we walked up to the festival and just spent two hours enjoying each other's company and the sites.  below, if my computer will allow, are pictures of my candle decorations up closer.  of course, if there is nothing there, the wifi wouldn't let me add them.  so here goes.................

 

      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did the festival go?

Greg