Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AN ANSWER......AND A QUESTION

i think i found the answer to my sleepiness question.  i think it is a sinus condition.  i know, not very profound or romantic.  but i DO think it is the answer.  i finally got to the drugstore today and bought something for severe sinus congestion.  for a couple of hours i felt "drawing", "pulling", "shifting" and heard "gurgling" in my forehead.  there were moments of intense pain, then suddenly i felt lightheaded and after, um, blowing into a tissue (for some length of time), i felt like the world had been lifted off my shoulders, er, i mean, lifted off my head.  for another couple of hours i wasn't sleepy, nor did i need to clear my head.  as soon as the medicine started wearing off, i started getting sleepy again, and, instead of taking more pills, i opted to lay down for a nap.  a nap that ended up lasting 4 & 1/4 hours.  so, at least i think i have that solved.

now......for the question..........

i don't really buy into those memes that go around, for i feel sometimes you open your private self up for strangers online.  but sometimes a thought provoking question will come across my mind, and i wonder what others would do if confronted with the situation.  even though this is not a BIG question, it is one of interest to me, and hopefully, to you.

if you could spend a day with one person, living only, who would it be, what would you do, and why.

think about it before you answer in my comment section.  i have a list that comes to mind, but each for an entirely different reason.  so........give it thought. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would answer that meme differently almost every time I was asked it !!  at this precise moment it would be my friend Bob in New Zealand...why ? frst and foremost he is a great guy as are all the family, second a new baby granddaughter has just arrived, third,   and might even have been firs,   t it is WARM and sunny !!!!  So gla dthat you have got some relief from your tiredness.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you might of found the answer to your sleeping problems. I know if I can't breathe from a cold or something, I don't sleep. Which makes it rather difficult to get over said cold. As for the question, I agree with the previous comment my answer could change at any given moment. A day with someone that is living hmm....Sarah McLachlan. Not only is she a musical genius, she is partially deaf. She is also well known for projects for causes I support such as, speaking against animal cruelty and donating to no kill shelter, as well as being outspoken against Domestic Violence. We are so similiar in so many ways, she has something I can't have because of my deafness, her music. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I am glad you are feeling better.I will have to give that question ome thought.Have a nice day.